Hi there!! I'm finally back from a long vacation and settling back into our regular daily routine. We visited London and Paris and it was absolutely amazing. While I really enjoyed London, I fell madly in love with Paris. It's everything I imagined it to be and I want to go back already. I think it's one of my favorite big city.
Some highlights of our trip were:
- the visit to Stonehenge- absolutely amazing. Just incredible.
- our bike tour through Paris at night- so pretty to see everything at sunset light up
- the Notre Dame- the gargoyles are pretty crazy and the view is insane
- taking a macaron cooking class with Tad and my cousin
- riding our bike across the Tower Bridge in London
- the Gardens at Versailles
Gosh, I could go on and on but instead, I'll leave you with some of my favorite photos of our trip.
I would definitely recommend a trip to these two fantastic city- there's so much history and beauty to be seen. Sigh.... I wish we were still there right now....